Clarkstown International Collision is a full service auto body shop, Collision repair specialist and glass repair facility that provides the best in customer service, collision repairs, frame and bodywork, painting and re-finishing for all makes and models, foreign or domestic vehicles. Located in Nanuet, New York, Clarkstown International Collision prides itself on employing a highly trained staff of auto body specialists.
Clarkstown International Collision takes every single repair seriously, no matter how big or small the damage may be. Quality and integrity are our guiding principles and to ensure that every customer is satisfied, Clarkstown International Collision offers every client a lifetime warranty on its repairs.
Our paint and body shop is equipped with the latest technology required to repair today's complex vehicles. Our technicians and staff are continually trained in the latest methods required in the automotive collision repair industry. Our Auto Body Shop meets and surpasses the highest standards in quality paint and repair work. Furthermore, as members of the business community we adhere to a strict code of ethics that is part of our pledge to you of honesty, integrity, safety, and craftsmanship.
In 2011, Clarkstown International Collision made an environmentally-sound decision to convert its shop from a solventborne system to the Glasurit 90 Line waterborne refinish system by BASF – The Chemical Company. BASF's Glasurit 90 Line waterborne paint system not only helps protect the environment, but also provides the excellent durability, colormatch and a flawless car finish that our shop's customers have come to expect. Clarkstown International Collision's goal is to protect the region's air, water, and soil by reducing hazardous waste and air pollution.
- Clarkstown Collision is a very professional auto body repair shop. I have had several cars repaired the past, and their commitment to the customer is exceptional. In a day and age where most services try to get by with less, Clarkstown gives you more- More attention to detail, more reliability, and the cars are returned in tip top shape.My daughter has had her car repaired there recently and it looks beautiful!
Ruth B. of Nyack, NY
- I had a wonderful experience at Clarkstown International Collision. They did a beautiful job with my repairs, kept me updated throughout the process and treated me with the utmost respect. Their type of customer service is hard to find nowadays, especially in the auto repair industry. Not to mention the cleanliness of the office and their friendly staff. I felt like I was in a doctor's office!
Mary B of Nanuet, NY
- I have had two experiences with Clarkstown International Collision and both were excellent experiences. The best part of the experience was the people. They were professional, courteous, understanding and really cared about my satisfaction. They repaired a damaged rear end on my Honda Odyssey and the passenger side glass on another occasion. Both jobs were done in a timely manner and the car was returned to me looking like a brand new vehicle. The entire transaction was handled with my Insurance company and was completely hassle free. When I think of a collision shop I think dust, grime, noise and a tough environment. Clarkstown International Collision felt like going into a private bank and not a collision shop. It was a wow and I will send my family and friends there if they need this work. A double wow!
- Clarkstown International Collision did an excellent job restoring the look and function of my Toyota Sienna minivan. They completed the work on time (4 days), and according to the insurance appraiser's estimate. I was very pleased with the results. The whole operation was smooth. The office personnel were professional and helpful. The office itself was immaculate. This body shop has an association with Enterprise Rental, with a representative on site. They arranged for my rental car, and provided a clean late-model car similar to my own. Having the rental outfit right on the premesis of the repair shop really was very convenient and saved me time and aggravation. Within days of getting my car back, Clarkstown sent me a VIP card for future discounts, a customer satisfaction survey and a printed limited warranty for the repairs. Overall, the company exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this company and I would use them again.
Donna M - New City, NY
- Five days before Christmas, my wife was sideswiped by a hit and run driver. Luckily, she wasn't injured, but the car wasn't so lucky. There was no way to find the driver to get them to pay for the damage, so it was "Merry Christmas to Me". Have fun paying your deductible - $500. Well, the folks at GEICO were great in helping track down a good body shop in the area. Clarkstown was one of their certified "Express Repair" shops, so I chose them. I sure am glad that I did. They were fantastic. From the first contact for scheduling an appointment, they were a pleasure to work with. When I brought the car in for service, they had an Enterprise rental car rep in the shop, so it made coordinating transportation during the repair much easier. They were able to give me prompt, accurate estimates (it came to several thousand dollars but my deductible was 500) and were able to manage my expectations as to when the car would be ready for pickup. The staff was professional and courteous and the quality of their work was outstanding. They have high-end paint spray equipment and it shows. Flawless, like factory finish. I was blown away by their skill and thorough attention to detail. My wife was grateful to get her car back in as good or even better shape than it went into the shop. I highly recommend Clarkstown International Collision for auto body work if you are in need of a repair. They will help make the best of a bad situation.